If you already have a pool, you can renovate your pool or add any number of impressive new features. Swimming pool restoration and renovation can include items such as installing re-tiling, custom lighting, waterfalls, spas, custom rock features, and much more. Giving your pool a face lift could transform your place into your own private resort.
Besides structural leaks, skimmers, main drains, and return lines could also be reasons for swimming pool leaks. Once the source of the leak is found, we provide an estimate to repair the leak. In some cases this can be done without draining the pool.
We offer a wide range of swimming pool remodeling and repair services:
1) Pool resurfacing (fiberglass, plaster, re-tiling or simply grouting)
- Concrete Pool repair – We undertake structural repair, waterproofing, re-tiling and repair to pool coping, Fiberglass swimming pool repair.
- Fiberglass swimming pool repair – Fiberglass pools are prefabricated shells that are nearly indestructible. However, they can still be susceptible to leaks. In such a case it is important to maintain the water level as the pool shell may “float” out of the ground if the water level in the pool is lower than the ground water table around the pool. In addition, if the water level is too low, the sides of the pool could bulge inward from the pressure of the surrounding soil. Repairs addressing Leakages or Damaged areas of the pool can be undertaken on the site itself within a short span of time.
2) Pool plumbing
Leaks found in the pool’s plumbing lines (Return lines, Suction lines, Main drain lines) and are most often due to corrosion of old metal plumbing or fractures in pvc pipes due to ground movement. Our experienced professionals through a series of tests detect and repair leaks in the pool’s plumbing system.
3) Upgrading or replacing pool equipment
- Skimmer replacement – Skimmers usually crack when they become brittle over a period of time or in some cases connections may simply fail. A failed skimmer connection could cause the pump to suck air and lose prime. Leaking skimmers can be repaired, but sometimes they need to be completely replaced to eliminate the source of the leak.
- Ladders – Pool rungs may give away due to wear and tear. We undertake replacement of ladder rungs and replacing old ladders with new.
- Adding new lights in water seep / color lighting – Underwater lights may have water seep due to a bad fitting, deteriorated conduit, or failed seal. We undertake repair / replacement of the lights and wiring etc.
4) Installing Solar Heating / Heat Pumps / Ozonators or any other new features like Jacuzzi, Toddler area, Lazy steps in the pool etc.
5) Replacing worn out filters and pumps
- Filter Plant – Filter plant repair / replacement / sand cleaning / sand top up / supply of new sand, removal of rusts from old metal filters, re-coating with anti-corrosive paint, changing of multiport valve etc.
- Pump & Strainers – Pool pumps & strainers over a period of time due to wear and tear needsto be replaced. We undertake replacement, repair, rewinding jobs.
6) Deck repairs
The Pool Deck may be repaired due to various reasons such as broken tiles or damage due to leakage from the pool structure or plumbing lines or sunken areas due to ground movement or simply to give a new look to the pool ambience. Following an inspection an estimate is provided after which the work is undertaken.